A Twist of the classic Glazed Pigs in Blanket - not only a Christmas favourite, but also a must-have for a Sunday Roast!
Glazed Pigs in Blankets
12 slices of streaky bacon
350g brussels sprouts
60ml Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
Juice of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp water
A Twist of Pepper
- Heat your oven to 190°C
- Chop the ends off your brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- Combine sauce mix in a bowl to make your glaze. Set aside.
- Take a sausage and twist it in half. Cut the central point with scissors to create two mini sausages, then repeat with your remaining sausages. Wrap each sausage in one slice of bacon.
- Pour your sprouts into a large baking dish and arrange your pigs in blankets over the top. Pour over your glaze, season with pepper, then roast for 25-30 mins.
- Serve alongside all your other LKK Christmas dishes.